1. Standard corporate buffet orders must be placed by 5pm the day before delivery.
2. Orders outside of regular trading hours must be placed 7 days before delivery.
3. For any late orders received (after 5pm the day before delivery) a late order fee will be added to your invoice.
4. Cancellations (less than 30 people within regular trading time) can only be accepted if made by 9am the day before delivery is due.
5. Cancellations(30 + people and all orders outside of regular trading times) can only be accepted if made by 9am 2 days before delivery is due.
6. Prices shown and quoted are all VAT exempt unless stated otherwise and include delivery, plates and napkins and the hire of our cool boxes and platters. Please note that any breakages or non returned items will incur a replacement fee
7. Minimum order value is 4 people – this can be made up of multiple orders by the same company for the same delivery time. (Monday – Friday lunch time exc bank holidays and Christmas close down)
8. Orders outside of standard trade times (Monday-Friday lunch time exe bank holidays and Christmas) must be a minimum of £100 in value.
9. Deliveries will be made by the time ordered for. If deliveries are early they will be left in one of our industrial cool boxes which keeps your food cool for up to 8 hours.
10. Our drivers will collect all empties (transportation packaging and cool boxes) the next working day please ensure these are ready by 9:30am the following day and free of any waste food.
11. Occasionally due to seasonal variation or availability we may have to substitute certain items with items of the same or higher value.
12. Payment is due 30 days after invoice date for customer with a credit account
13. Late payments will be subject to collection fees and interest as prescribed by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 2002.
14. The only currency accepted is pounds sterling
15. Due to processing charges all card payment refunds are subject to a 10% charge